Roosevelt Road Primary Care
Treating Young Adults Through Seniors
As an internal medicine practice, Roosevelt Road Primary Care offers a wide variety of services for women and men. Our internal medicine physicians specialize in the care of adults and adolescents in our offices and in the hospital. We provide a wide range of services for minor and complex health problems as well as offering preventive care and the management of chronic illnesses. Our goal is to not just get you healthy but keep you healthy throughout your lifetime.
Specialties & Practices Areas
From adolescents through geriatrics, the internal medicine physicians at Porter Physician Group provide you and your family a continuum of care.
- Young Adults
- Adult Women — PAP smears, cardiovascular health, health maintenance
- Adult Men — cardiac risk assessment, erectile dysfunction, health maintenance
- Older Adults — diabetes, cardiovascular health, arthritis
- Behavioral Health — anxiety, depression, relationship issues
- Pulmonary Disorders — emphysema, asthma, pulmonary function testing
Insurance & Payment Information
We are happy to submit and bill your insurance forms for you as long as you have provided us with the appropriate insurance information. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of your service. Please feel free to discuss with the office staff any questions you may have about billing.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We accept Medicare and most HMO and PPO plans. We have listed the insurance plans listed that are accepted by Roosevelt Road Primary Care.
- Aetna / Cofinity
- Advantage 360
- Anthem BCBS
- IHN / Sagamore / GreatWest
- Humana / Choicecare
- EHN (Employers Health Network)
- Arcelor Mittal
- CHA (Community Health Alliance)
- Lutheran Preferred
- Todays Options (Effective 01/2011)
- Tricare North (Standard)
- Tricare Prime (Healthnet Federal Services)
New Patient Resources
The physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and support staff who make up Porter Physician Group all share a common goal – to meet your individual healthcare needs in a timely and caring manner. If you are a new patient or have been a patient in our practice for some time, we thank you for choosing Porter Physician Group.
What Should I Bring to My Appointment?
- Your insurance card and referral form if required by your insurance provider.
- A list of current prescription and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including your dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgery history.
- Any recent x-rays or test results related to your condition.
Patient Medical Forms
Please download, print and fill out the appropriate forms below prior to your appointment with Porter Physician Group. Filling out these forms will save time on the day of your appointment.